The Planning Commission meets on the fourth Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. During November and December meetings are changed to the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m. to accommodate for the holiday season.
The Planning Commission can be directly contacted by emailing the Planning Commission Chair, Glenn Herrin at email@example.com
- Construction Manager RFQ Danville
- Danville Train Station-CM RFQ-Project General Conditions + CM Fees Proposal Matrix
The Better Connections Grant (Village to Village project) awarded to Danville in 2018, has been completed.
The town was provided a 12-month priority action list that the Planning Commission is currently working through.
- Work with NVDA and VTrans to reconfigure the Park & Ride in West Danville.
- Test advisory shoulders on Peacham Road. – Completed
- Apply for Conditions Assessment and Feasibility Study for Train Station improvements.
- Install a demonstration project in the parking area in West Danville.
- Establish small event programming at the Train Station.
- Design and install a wayfinding signage system for the LVRT.
Better Connections Master Plan (click link to be redirected)
Train Station Sub-Committee information can be found at: Train Station Committee – Information / Agenda / Minutes – Danville Vermont (danvillevt.gov)
2025 David Kyle
2023 Kate Whitehead, Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
2024 Alison Despathy
2025 Glenn Herrin, Chair – email@example.com
2023 Vincent Foy
2025 Michael Hogue
2024 Rob Balivet
The Danville Planning Commission proposed a new Town Plan which has been approved and replaces the expired 2011 plan.