The highway department is in their winter season now dealing with snow, ice and this year thaws. Please allow you additional time to get to your destination when these things are present. The thawing time during this winter has created very rough gravel roads which makes travel not as pleasant. Please bear with us during these conditions as we are limited to help these situations until spring.
- Storm water control on Hastings Hill Road using Better Road Funds if granted.
- Continued work on Coles Pond Road ditching and culvert work.
- Applying for funds to reclaim and pave a section of Bruce Badger Memorial Highway (completed in 2024).
- Shim and pave Dole Hill Road and a portion of Red Barn Road.
- Various culvert and ditching repairs throughout the Town.