Construction Manager Services RFQ – Danville Train Station Property
The Town of Danville and the Danville Train Station Committee are seeking proposals for Construction Management services for the rehabilitation of the Danville Train Station property.  See all details below, Proposals due: 11/30/22 by 4:00pm

Vermonters Can Remove Junk Cars For Cash And Compliance

Highway Department has an opening for a part time non CDL position.  CDL is preferred but not required.  For details, contact Keith Gadapee at 802-745-7706.  Applications can be found under Highway Department Forms and Applications.

Peacham Corner Guild Christmas Show

For Assistance with missed payments on mortgage, utilities, property taxes and homeowner’s or condominium association fees contact: Vermont Homeowners Assistance ProgramThis program is administered by Vermont Housing Finance Agency and funded through the Federal American Rescue Plan Act, the program provides grants for eligible Vermont homeowners.


Management Plan

LVRT | Agency of Transportation (

Update October 2022

Fire Department Application

Dog licenses due – contact Town Clerk or go to Dog Licensing

Request to Post Temporary Signs on Danville Town Property

Town Land and Vital Record research is by appointment only.  Please call the Town Clerk’s Office to schedule an appointment.  (802-684-3352)

Total Page Visits: 198096 - Today Page Visits: 32